La meute Kogami
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La meute Kogami

La plus dangereuse et agressive meute de la H2 !

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Discussion avec Kickstart

AuteurMessage
Trollfjorden

Discussion avec Kickstart Empty
MessageSujet: Discussion avec Kickstart   Discussion avec Kickstart EmptyVen 29 Oct - 13:14

kickstart(WAR) 29/10/2010 11h51 war

I am very thankful to u and your alliance i shal remind my alliance members

-----------------
Okey. We've started the war against -SH-, I hope it's gonna be fairer!

Plz, can you tell all WAR members that, if they attacked a -SH- nest, they would immediatly remove their troops ? We do not want any crash (and of course we'll do the same).

-----------------
(Kickstart, 2ème message) Yes antclub is helping sh and i agree to the pac thank you for the assist! Wil help fight nl after this but not zerg

-----------------
(Trollfjorden, 1er message) Hello Kickstart,
I’ve read your talk with Ablatia. -SH- is a big alliance compared with WAR, that’s quiet unfair… They attacked you without warning, did they? I (and other Kog members) do agree to help you in this war! You’ve said on the GC that another alliance helps –SH-, who is it?
Nevertheless, we’re at war against NL and Zerg, so we won’t be able to help you as well as we’d be able to. And –Sh- has great players…
Would you agree to make a total pact with Kog? We help you in this war against –SH-, and maybe later, when war is over, if we have to fight against an alliance, some of WAR members will help us.
Look forward to a reply,
Trollfjorden.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Trollfjorden

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion avec Kickstart   Discussion avec Kickstart EmptyVen 29 Oct - 13:15

On est donc en pacte total avec WAR, ils pourront nous aider pour des guerres après ça
Les -SH- ont attaqué les WAR pour les poutrer, et sans avertir, et ils sont plutôt balèzes en comparaison...
Trollfjorden

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion avec Kickstart   Discussion avec Kickstart EmptyDim 31 Oct - 12:08

kickstart(WAR) 31/10/2010 02h22 war

War wit sh is over thanks we wil build our armys up and help out

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Discussion avec Kickstart   Discussion avec Kickstart Empty

Discussion avec Kickstart
Page 1 sur 1